WALC Annual General Meeting
Keynote speaker: Jonathan Owen, Chief Executive, National Association of Local Councils
Localism on steroids!
Next steps for local councils in building stronger communities.
Download: WALC AGM 2020 Agenda
|Event date||Wed 25 Nov 2020 19:00|
|Notes||Open to Member Councils|
|Location||WALC Zoom Room|
WALC AGM 2020 - 79 agenda items.pdf
WALC AGM 2020 - item 10.ii Consideration of Company Limited by Guarantee.pdf
WALC AGM 2020 - item 3 Minutes of 2019 AGM.pdf
WALC AGM 2020 - item 6 Warks West Mid Assn of Local Councils - Signed Accounts 31.03.20.pdf
Registration is now closed
Zoom Meeting Room
will be opened.
Localism on Steroids!
Jonathan Owen Chief Executive of NALC will present the next steps for Local Councils in building stronger communities.
Annual General Meeting
The President, Mr I. B. Prosser, will take the Chair
Apologies for Absence
* The Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 9th November 2019 to be approved
Matters Arising from the Minutes
* Cllr Rosemary Weaver, Chair of the Association will propose the approval of the Annual Review for 2018/19
* 1. Mrs Aneeta Dhoot, Hon Treasurer, will propose the adoption of the Accounts for the financial year to 31st March 2019
* 1. Election of Officers:
* Appointment of Auditors
* Appointments to the County Committee
Resolutions: (see note below on voting on the resolutions)
11. The President will formally close the meeting
NOTE ON VOTING PROCEDURE
Representatives of member councils will be able to vote digitally on the screen.
|Terms and Conditions of Registration||
|To attend this session||
you will need
A Zoom account (a free account is fine). please ensure you register for the event in the usual way using the same email address you use for your Zoom account.
A suitable device for attending the session with a speaker, camera and microphone; laptops and tablets are ideal.