North Warwickshire Area Committee of Parish Councils
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AREA COMMITTEE OF PARISH COUNCILS
To: All Clerks of North Warwickshire Parish Councils
Please note that the amended date for the above meeting is now MONDAY 26 MARCH 2018. The original agenda sent out still stands.
I have, however, been requested by Cllr. Dave Reilly to raise the question of "What do we want and need from NWBC and WCC".
Our Chairman, Cllr. David Waithman also wishes to gather information on "Parish Council funding to Churches."
(please urge your Council representatives to attend)
You are invited to attend the next meeting of the Committee
to be held on Monday 26 March 2018
at The Village Hall, No Man’s Heath, B79 OPB
commencing 7.00 for 7.30 p.m. start
(Apologies to P.Simkin 01675 464 667)
- Welcome and introduction of Rosie Hermitage, Project Officer for Act on Energy “Warm and Well Project” in Warwickshire and working alongside WCC
- Minutes of meeting (AGM) held on 4 September 2017
- Matters arising out of the minutes
Lack of liaison from Cllr. Shilton, the Parish Council Champion from WCC
Constitution of this Committee
- Loss of Area Forums leading to how do we retain liaison with the police in view of the fact that there is often no police presence at Parish Council meetings
- Reports from present members on:
Crime and Scrutiny Board
WALC County Committee
- Any other matters of interest
- Date and venue of next meeting which will be the Annual General Meeting on 3 September 2018