Recruiting Staff with Confidence
By the end of the programme delegates will have an understanding of:
- The recruitment process from start to finish
What is involved, who is involved and the time needed for a thorough and professional recruitment drive.
- Employment Law & Recruitment
What you need to know to ensure all equality issues are covered.
- The importance of the job description and person specification
How getting these documents right can boost the chances of a successful appointment.
- How making judgements can hinder the recruitment process
Maintaining objective and professional perspective.
- The types of questions that should be used… and those that shouldn’t!
The importance of open and probing questions.
- Why active listening skills are crucial to the recruitment process
Two ears and one mouth, use these in quantities for effective listening.
- Importance of note taking and scoring processes to appoint the right candidate
Making sure you have the evidence to enable the selection of the best person… and not looking for evidence to justify an appointment.
On street parking is limited to a maximum of 2 hours but details of pay and display car parks can be found here