Warwickshire and West Midlands Association of Local Councils have a vacancy for a part time Assistant Support Officer working in a busy office in a small team.
- 12 hrs per week to be worked 10 am–2 pm over 3 days with occasional evening or weekends.
- NJC SCP 5 (currently £18,795 for 37 hrs per week).
- You will provide varied admin support and will need good IT skills
- experience of using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word
- experience of updating website content
- experience of working with databases
- You will be methodical and have exceptional attention to detail.
- You must have access to independent transport.
- Based at WRCC offices in Wellesbourne, but may require occasional travel throughout Warwickshire.
Closing date for applications 10.00 am on Monday 1 July 2019