Marton is in Rugby Borough
Marton Parish Council requires a Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer
17 hours per month
REQUIREMENTS: Some evening work and ability to work from home. Obtained, working or willing to work towards CiLCA.
Salary: £1,819.68 – 2,168.52 pa, approximately, (spinal column points 16-22) dependent on qualifications and experience.
- • producing agendas and minutes for all council meetings
- • liaising with outside bodies
- • managing budgets and keeping financial records
- • financial and operational reporting
- • ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- • advising the council on policies and activities and enacting thedecisions of the council
Interviews will be held on 8 July.