Luddington is in Stratford on Avon District
Luddington Parish Council requires a Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer
Hours of work: 20 hours per month
Location: Based at home, attendance at monthly meetings is necessary.
Skills: The person appointed should have obtained CiLCA or be prepared to study for the qualification.
Salary: NJC scales SCP 18 (£9.392 per hour) – SCP 23 (£11.054 per hour) depending on experience.
The duties of the Clerk include:
- Producing agendas and minutes for all council meetings
- Liaising with contractors and other external bodies
- Managing budgets and keeping financial records
- Financial and operational reporting
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements
- Advising the council on policies and activities and enacting the decisions of the council