Burbage is in Leicestershire
Applications are invited for the position of Principal Officer at Burbage Parish Council
Salary Scale Point 38 – 44
£33,437 – £39,177 (2017-18)
37 hours per week
- have knowledge of the requirements of the Council and its services
- demonstrate a minimum of 5 years staff management and team leadership
- have project management skills & experience
- possess the ability to anticipate problems and find solutions with a positive attitude
- have excellent people skills, including the ability to work with Councillors, members of the public and representatives of other organisation.
Working 37 hours a week, the successful applicant must also be willing to attend evening council meetings and be prepared to work occasional weekends.
Candidates must contact the Principal Officer to request an application pack, which contains the necessary application form.
The closing date for return of applications is noon on Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Interviews will be held Wednesday 28th March 2018.
All enquiries to:
Burbage Parish Council, Burbage Millennium Hall, Britannia Road, Burbage, Leicestershire, LE10 2HF
Tel: 01455 637533