Baxterley is in North Warwickshire
Baxterley Parish Council require a Clerk and Responsible Finance Officer for an immediate start.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and effective Parish Council with the flexibility of working from home on a part time basis.
Primary duties include:
- Creating agendas and recording minutes for all Parish Council meetings
- Attending 11 monthly Parish Council meetings per year
- Actioning the council’s decisions & liaising with outside bodies and organisations
- Conducting the duties of responsible financial officer & managing the Council’s financial transactions, data and records. Precept is £12K.
Candidates will need:
- Good organisation and communication skills, be able to prepare agendas, take accurate minutes and manage the Council’s administrative duties
- As RFO, be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Council’s finances, oversee authorised expenditure and produce timely financial management and budget reports to satisfy annual financial audit
- To be confident with Microsoft Office applications (or similar), email, social media and websites
- The ability to meet deadlines, good attention to detail, work well on their own initiative and as part of the Council Team
Ideally the successful candidate will already hold the CiLCA qualification or be willing to work towards the qualification. Training courses are available.
The role requires 5 flexible hours per week which includes some occasional evening work e.g. Parish Council meetings.
Salary will be in the range of NJC Scale LC1, SCP 7 to 18 (£10.41 to £12.98 per hour) depending on experience and qualification.
Please send applications and CV to Cllr. David Rollason at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2022
For further information please visit the Baxterley Parish Council website at www.baxterley.com