Wixford is in Stratford upon Avon District
Wixford Parish Council have a vacancy for a Parish Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
- Salary NJC : SCP 21
- Hourly Rate : £10.261( based upon 4 hours per week )
- Part Time : 4 hours/week approx
Applications are invited for the role of Parish Clerk and Responsible Financial officer to the Wixford Parish Council. Duties include
- Preparing agendas, attending and recording Council meetings and any extra-ordinary meetings
- Preparing and distributing minutes of all meetings
- Implementing the Councils decisions on all matters
- Ensuring the Council’s legal, statutory,financial and other governing provisions are observed
- Distributing and responding to planning applications and consultations
- Liaising with contractors and developing a working relationship with local/regional bodies
- Managing the Council’s finances, including the preparation of annual budget and accounts , processing and reporting income and expenditure and arranging internal and external audits
Wixford is a small village that is currently undergoing significant change, we are looking for a person who is community orientated, well-motivated and with a positive outlook to take care of the Council’s administration. Ideally the applicant would have previous parish clerk experience and hold the CILCA qualification. However, applicants willing to pursue the qualification are encouraged to apply, the council will support further training and development.
Other than attending the bimonthly Parish Council meeting in the Wixford Village Hall, the successful applicant will work primarily from home.
For more information see our website https://wixford-pc.gov.uk/ to apply please contact