Do you know somebody who makes a real difference to Solihull’s vulnerable and frail residents? Then nominate them for a Solihull Together Award and help them to celebrate the outstanding work that takes place unnoticed across the borough.
SMBC are looking for Solihull’s most inspiring and innovative volunteers and health and care professionals. And of course our local heroes - residents who are making a difference to people’s lives in an unpaid or voluntary capacity.
There are nine award categories to choose from:
• Local hero
• Care professional of the year
• Health professional of the year
• Care team of the year
• Primary care service of the year
• Outstanding collaborative working
• Outstanding community project
• Outstanding customer care
• Inspiring leader
To find out more and fill in an online nomination, visit http://solihulltogether.co.uk/awards
Deadline for entries is midday, Monday 29 January 2018