NALC has launched a new suite of resources on young people, including a dedicated web page and a case study publication highlighting the excellent work that local (parish and town) councils are doing to support young people within their communities. These case studies are an invaluable resource for local councils and county associations as examples of best practices and demonstrate the types of work they can do within their boundaries.
- consulting young people
- curating green spaces
- funding youth groups
- playgrounds and skate parks
- running and supporting fitness and activity sessions
- working with stakeholders
- young councillors (18-30)
- youth councils and youth clubs and youth services.
The publication is designed to incorporate all areas of working with young people and will be added to in due course.