Coventry and Warwickshire are working throughout their Year of Wellbeing 2019 to inspire and empower people to make changes that will improve their wellbeing, and the wellbeing of people around them. That’s why they’re supporting Time to Talk Day and they hope you will want to join in to make this Time to Talk day the biggest one ever across Coventry and Warwickshire!
This year’s Time to Talk Day is all about bringing together the right ingredients to have a conversation about mental health. Whether that’s tea, biscuits and close friends, or a room full of people challenging mental health stigma, we want to get talking.
To support Time to Talk Day 2019 in our area, promote Time to Talk any way you can in the run up to the day:
- Download our brand new Coventry Boost your Wellbeing poster and Warwickshire Boost your wellbeing poster listing free local services from our website to help signpost people
- Visit Coventry and Warwickshire Mind’s campaign bus which will be stationed in Broadgate, in Coventry city centre, on Thursday 7 February, 1.00pm to 3.00pm. Please come along, and do tell your friends and colleagues!
- Listen out for their Free Radio features adverts about Time to Talk Day in the run up to the day
- Free editable Time to Talk resources are available here, for you to customise and print out locally
- Time to Talk Conversation Packs featuring ideas, materials and prompts to action, are available for:
- Email them to request further Year of Wellbeing resources to support your activity
- Join the national conversation at #timetotalk
Please join in, and post pictures of your activity in social media to #letsdothistogethercw
They would love to hear about your event afterwards.
Please send photos and feedback and share your success!