Latest Parish & Partners Briefing from Stratford-on Avon District Council includes a foreword on local elections, the budget and the latest update on the proposed merging with Warwick District Council.
- New Management Team structure
- Council tax levels
- New pattern of wards and increased number of Councillors by Local Government Boundary Commission
- £800,000 for community and voluntary sector groups that provide youth work services for 11-18 year olds in Warwickshire
- National business school helpfor local budding entrepreneurs
- Supporting for taxi trade
- Rise in planning applications
- Shared Rural Network (SRN) programme: 222 new mobile masts to boost rural coverage across the country.