As the coronavirus (covid-19) situation develops, your organisation should be planning how best to keep your employees, volunteers, supporters and beneficiaries informed and protected.
To help, the NCVO have collated guidance on what steps you may need to take:
- What’s the best way to prevent the spread of the virus?
- What do you need to do to protect staff, volunteers and visitors?
- Should your employees take sick leave?
- Should you cancel your events?
- How can you support your beneficiaries/service users?
- How you can develop a contingency plan and how will your insurance be impacted?
- Will there be financial implications?
- How are charities helping?
source NCVO email 3 March 2020