Round One of the Warwickshire County Councillors Grant Fund is live and open for applications. The Fund is aimed at community and voluntary organisations and provides each of the County’s 57 Councillors with a pot of £6000 to support small-scale projects within their division
that support the following outcomes:
- Warwickshire’s communities and individuals are supported to be safe, healthy and independent
- Warwickshire’s economy is vibrant and supported by the right jobs, training, skills and infrastructure
All applications should aim to build community capacity and improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Warwickshire.
- Improve community assets and their sustainability
- Improve access to services
- Improve financial capability
- Reduce loneliness and isolation
- Improve physical and/or mental health and wellbeing
- Promote equalities and inclusivity
- Improve the physical environment or reduce the environmental impact
Projects that continue to support Covid-19 and the wider impacts of the pandemic will also be considered.
Please ensure you read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application
Applications will need to be submitted using our online application form. Please note that you cannot save this form and you will have to complete it in one go. Applications cannot be edited once you have submitted, so please ensure you prepare your answers before submission. You will get an email with a copy of your responses after the closing date.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 11 July 2021 5pm.
For more information and to complete an online application form please go to http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/cllrgrants