Training Scheme Fees
Candidates should undertake the CILCA Training scheme before registering for the qualification.
- Course fee £100.00* for members payable to 'WALC'
- *Cash back of £60.00 will be refunded £60.00 cash back from WALC once your portfolio is complete. (cashback claim form on the last page)
- Non-members fee is £150.00, which includes attendance at 3 portfolio training events. Mentoring for non-members is charged at a rate of £30.00 per hour. No cash back is available for non-members.
- Members of other associations may attend individual training sessions at a cost of £30.
CiLCA Fee Structure
- The current registration fee for CiLCA is £350.00
- Due to increased costs in delivering CiLCA, the registration fee increased from £250 on the 1st October 2018.
There is no charge for the first referral. The fee for additional re-sits is to be confirmed.
If successfully passed, you will be written to informing you of this, and will receive a certificate.
ILCA Fee Structure
Prices are £99 +VAT for SLCC members and all Council Officers of a Council whose Clerk is a member and £149 +VAT for non-members.
Small Councils - If your council has a precept under £40,000 (Wales) you may be entitled to a bursary. Click here to find out more.