Scribe: Free Live Training Class
"How To Conquer Town & Parish Council Accounting and Stop Worrying"
During this Live Training Class you’ll discover:
- How parish & town council accounting rules work.
- Super easy procedures to make sure your books balance.
- How VAT returns work and what scheme you should be using.
Be there LIVE… there won't be a replay!
- Getting Hannah’s tips right ensures your audit is a breeze.
- Ask questions LIVE on the call so you know exactly how to take control of your council accounts right away.
- PLUS be in with a chance to win a bottle of Scribe gin.
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You’re a clerk, RFO or councillor with an interest in finance.
- You’re losing your shirt to accounting problems and need to get it working RIGHT NOW.
- You need to uplevel your accounting skills for your Council.
Walk away feeling confident you know how to take control of your Council’s accounts with a professional approach.
Scribe is accounting software specifically aimed at Parish Councils
Attendees will be invited to ask any questions they may have regarding the software
Scribe is a growing product and have recently announced a new cemetery management software and are in the latter stages of releasing a booking system to help councils manage their facilities. They are also looking to introduce payroll management and bank account integration in the coming months, therefore, they have lots of developments and want to showcase these to as many Clerks as possible!
Registration is now closed
|To attend this session||
you will need
A suitable device for attending the session with a speaker, camera and microphone; laptops and tablets are ideal.
Scribe Support Accountant
Hannah has been training Council Accounting for nearly three years and actually gets the pain Clerks go through. Ready to learn her ways? This session is suitable for Clerks of all abilities regardless of council size and how the accounts are currently managed.