Join Cloudy IT's Council Tech Forum Virtual Summit to learn about the IT solutions industry peers are using to improve their council’s productivity and efficiency, and to ask questions to help benefit yours.
This session is an opportunity for you to ask a panel of leading clerks, officers, and representatives of local government about their digital technology best-practices.
Covering the below topics:
- Broadcasting your council meetings
- Applications (Park Inspections, Allotment, Asset Management and more)
- Web Accessibility
- Microsoft 365
- Leadership and wellbeing coaching for local government
Who is this for:
This event is for clerks, officers, councillors, finance officers, and anyone involved with a council.
- Helene Scott, Office Manager and PA to CEO from the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) - answering questions about Telephony and how this has been used within the SLCC to improve communications and remote working
- Ruth Johnson-Ross, East Riding and Northern Lincolnshire Local Councils Association (ERNLLCA) - with expertise on websites and web accessibility
- Helen Carrier, – County Officer from Norfolk Association of Local Councils – Discussing all things training
- Sally McLellan, Town Clerk from Wellingborough Town Council - answering your questions about Office 365 and how to maximise its potential at your council.
- Steve McNay, Council Manager at Woughton Community Council – Broadcasting your council meeting
- Sarah Dorson – Stamford Town Council - Applications and how these can be used to improve productivity
- Fran Borg-Wheeler – Founding Director of Heart-Centred Leaders - Fran has coached Senior leaders within Local government as well as from the House of Commons. Senior Managers from Councils have also benefitted from her Leadership Development Courses
More information about this free event and a link to sign up to this virtual summit is below:
The Council Tech Forum Virtual Summit