This highly interactive course helps your employees become more aware of their role in information security. It prepares them to do their part and leaves them with best practice tips to ensure your and their information is kept secure!
Duration: 45 minutes
Price: Members £16 per learner
Non members £32 per learner
Information security is important for all organisations; your information is valuable and it is important it is kept safe. Understanding information security risks and how to minimise these are the first steps in keeping information safe. By making sure employees are aware of information security and can stay vigilant, your organisation’s risk of being exposed to information threats is reduced.
Courses developed by Nimble Elearning have been certified by the CPD Certification Service and count towards your annual CPD requirement.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Recognise why information security is essential for organisations
- Use secure working practices in the office environment
- Protect information when working out of the office and on mobile devices
- Improve their awareness of online risks and how to stay safe on the internet
- Respond to and report information security issues
Topics explored in this course, Information Security Awareness:
- Working with information
- Information security requirements
- Keeping information secure in and out of the office
- Staying safe online: passwords, links, email threats, malware, phishing, social engineering, and scams