Suitable for new Councillors and Council Officers, this elearning module includes a range of activities to help you develop your knowledge of Parish and Town Councils.
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: Members £14 per learner
Non members £30 per learner
We will cover the following topics:
- What is planning?
- Role of the Parish Council
- What is controlled by planning
- Types of planning applications
- Material & non-material planning considerations
- The parish council recommendation
- Planning conditions
- Developer contributions
There will be a short assessment at the end of each section of the course to check your learning and understanding of the topic.
A certificate will be issued upon sucessful completion of the content and assessments.