Suitable for new Councillors and Council Officers, this elearning module includes a range of activities to help you develop your knowledge of Parish and Town Councils.
Duration: 90 minutes
Price: Members £10 per learner
Non members £20 per learner
By the end of the course you should be able to
- Understand the role of the local councillor
- Identify the council's purpose
- Appreciate how decisions are made
- Identify the principles of public life
- Recognise the council's legal context
- Understand how the council manages its money
There will be a short assessment at the end of each section of the course to check your learning and understanding of the topic.
A certificate will be issued upon sucessful completion of the content and assessments.